- Reports to work one hour prior to the boat beginning daily operation.
- Cleans the boat during this one hour as follows:
A. Sweeps the carpet and teak decks.
B. Hoses off the teak decks.
C. Hoses down the entire exterior of the boat (if unable to do so prior night).
D. Cleans both sides of all windows.
E. Shines all the brass on the boat.
F. Dries off the wood bench seat for guests to sit.
G. Empties all trash receptacles.
H. Cleans the dock area of all trash and sand.
- Periodically required to wash the exterior of the boat and clean the waterline.
- Secures the boat to the dock each time the boat docks during operation.
- Remains at the boarding area at all times while passengers are getting on and off the boat to assist them and ensure their safety.
- Holds the arm or hand of all children and elderly passengers while getting on and off the boat.
Perform other related duties as assigned or requested by supervisors/managers.