1. Maintain a safe working environment. Report and correct if possible, any unsafe acts or conditions.
2. Greet and welcome all arriving guests and members to the resort in a warm and friendly manner.
3. Issue automobile “Dash Passes” to all guests arriving in a vehicle who are checking into the hotel. Correctly code all passes if necessary.
4. Communicate with the Front Desk, Guest Relations Manager, and Valet of all arriving VIP’s.
5. Record expected visitors of guests, club members and staff members. Log these sheets in the Visitor Log book at the end of the day.
6. Communicate with valet any concerns with arriving cars.
7. Adhere to the private property policy and procedures established by the resort in a courteous, sympathetic, and friendly manner.
8. Ensure staff members and delivery vehicles are utilizing the correct service entrance. Report any concerns to management.
9. In a consistently pleasant and polite manner, answer guest inquiries and provide information on Resort facilities and activities, as well as the local area.
10. Keep management informed of any unusual requests or occurrences.
11. Regulate pedestrian and vehicle traffic at the gate and maintain an orderly flow. Contact management immediately if there are any traffic back ups at the gate.
12. Keep the Main Gate area free of debris and swept. Maintain adequate supply levels, contacting the Guest Services Manager when supplies need reordered.
Perform other related duties as assigned or requested by supervisors/managers.